FAQ - Questions and answers


Email support

Please feel free to send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Contact us

Call us

Call us

An answerphone is available if we are not in the office when you call; please leave a message and we will ring you back as soon as possible.

Contact us


Send us a letter

If you would like to send us a letter, please do so. Our postal address is on the contact page.

Contact us



Common Queries and Questions


Below are a list of common questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, or have specific concerns then please contact us:

Contact us

Latest news

  • GIRLZ CLUB launching in January 2018
  • Newsletter - find out what's happening...


Our latest Newsletter is now available to download.


Read More
  • Booking - how can I book one of the rooms?

    Full details of how to book are on the bookings page on the website. The best method is to send an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Key collection - where do I collect the keys from?

    We use a key safe and you will be issued with the current code a week before your booking.
  • Outdoor facilities - can I use the areas around the halls?

    Yes, having due consideration for users who have booked other rooms, you can use the areas outside, taking care not to bring mud etc. into the halls in wet conditions. Please be aware that the field adjacent to the Bungalow not the property of the Community Centre. Permission to use this must be obtained from Hale School.
  • Booking Confirmation - when will I know if my booking is confirmed?

    Once your booking form and payment is received you will get an email confirmation.
  • Car Parking - is there car parking on site?

    Parking is on the Upper Hale Road in front of the building. If you need to bring equipment into the building or require a disabled parking space, please contact us for details.
  • Decorations - can I put up decorations for my party?

    Yes you can put up decorations but you must not use drawing pins or anything that will mark the walls of the halls. Blu-tak must not be used on the painted walls.
  • Disabled facilities

    We have separate disabled toilet facility and the whole community centre is on one level, therefore accessible to wheelchairs.
  • Barbecues - can I have a barbecue at my function?

    Yes you can have a barbecue but it must be set up a minimum of 5 metres from any of the buildings and clear of any overhanging tree branches. You must ensure the grass area is not burnt and coals are fully extinguished on completion. Do not dispose of any hot coals in the waste bins on site.
  • Booking restrictions - Are there any restrictions for booking?

    Yes - you must be a minimum of 25 years of age to make a booking. We do not accept bookings for 18th or 21st birthday parties regardless of the age of the person requesting the booking
  • Payment - when and how do I pay for my booking?

    Full payment is due 7 days before your event. You can pay by cheque or direct bank transfer, (details available on request). If you have to pay by cash please contact the Centre Manager for drop off details.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

FAQ didn't solve your problem?

Get direct access to the team via phone or email.

Contact us