FAQ - Questions and answers


Email support

Please feel free to send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Contact us

Call us

Call us

An answerphone is available if we are not in the office when you call; please leave a message and we will ring you back as soon as possible.

Contact us


Send us a letter

If you would like to send us a letter, please do so. Our postal address is on the contact page.

Contact us



Common Queries and Questions


Below are a list of common questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, or have specific concerns then please contact us:

Contact us

Latest news

  • Booking restrictions - Are there any restrictions for booking?

    Yes - you must be a minimum of 25 years of age to make a booking. We do not accept bookings for 18th or 21st birthday parties regardless of the age of the person requesting the booking
  • Disabled facilities

    We have separate disabled toilet facility and the whole community centre is on one level, therefore accessible to wheelchairs.
  • Cancellation - how much notice do I have to give to cancel my booking, and if I paid a deposit will this be returned?

    You must give 7 days clear notice of cancellation. If you have paid a deposit and give 7 days clear notice of cancellation your deposit will be returned. Without this notice your deposit will be retained.
  • How much will it cost?

    We charge by the hour and the hourly rate depends on the time of day. Take a look at What we do / Prices for more information or call 01252 722362.
  • Booking Confirmation - when will I know if my booking is confirmed?

    Once your booking form and payment is received you will get an email confirmation.
  • Alcohol – can I have alcohol at my event if it is provided free of charge?

    Yes but the Bungalow expects you to ensure that alcohol is consumed responsibly and an additional £200 deposit will be required.
  • Bouncy Castles - can I have a bouncy castle in the halls

    A bouncy castle may be erected in the Main Hall but care must be taken that it does not interfere with overhead projector or lighting. Any fuel driven compressor must be located outside of the hall to prevent noxious fumes in the hall. Hirer must ensure that the Company from which the castle is hired has Public Liability and Third Party Insurance. Bouncy castles are used at the sole risk of the hirer.
  • Payment - when and how do I pay for my booking?

    Full payment is due 7 days before your event. You can pay by cheque or direct bank transfer, (details available on request). If you have to pay by cash please contact the Centre Manager for drop off details.
  • Key collection - where do I collect the keys from?

    We use a key safe and you will be issued with the current code a week before your booking.
  • Smoking - can we smoke inside any of the buildings?

    No, the buildings are smoke free area in compliance with the law in public places. There is no smoking allowed on the site at all; smoking may only take place outside the fenced perimeter.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

FAQ didn't solve your problem?

Get direct access to the team via phone or email.

Contact us